We are a small company, with a lot of needs, this is why this job is two faced and offers a great opportinuty for someone with retail experience wanting to branch out to social media managment.
The candidate will be in charge of handling the customers at our New York location. It will be expected to:
- Check-in customers,
- Explain our system and the experiences,
- guide the customers through the experiences,
- check-out customer,
- handle any hardware or software problems.
Presence on location will allow the candidate to handle the social media specialist role as well by creating content, managing our online presence and keep our community up to date on the latest developments within the company.
- Experience in retail handling clients, payments and customer satisfaction
- Experience in social media managment (personal or for clients), creating post, engaging with the community and handling influencer relationships
- The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of digital marketing along with people skills and retail experience
- The candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects and roles in a dynamic startup environment
- Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong interest in the entertainment industry
- Constantly creating while hosting customers, innovating, and exploring the new, you'll drive customer engagement and loyalty while sparking excitement
- Be friendly, eager and passionate about our products to transmit to our customers our love for VR as the next frontier
- Be tech savy in order to manage our array of technology in order to troubleshoot the potential issues arrising during customer sessions
- Drive in customers and push for retentions in order to get customers to return
- Able to connect social smarts to other aspects of digital strategy, e.g. website development, e-Commerce, mobile, etc
- Confident presenter and storyteller who can effectively convey POVs and strategies to internal teams and external stakeholders
- Constantly learns about social trends, able to identify untapped opportunities for brands within social and digital platforms, and eager to share knowledge to the rest of the company